Sales Hub Tools

justserve
Miembro

Meetings booked report question...

resolver

I work with a private school that has 5 campuses and 5 admissions directors. I'm planning on using the "Create scheduling page" option to create a meeting (campus tour) sign up for that integrates with each admissions director's calendar. I'm trying to figure out how to create a report that shows, for any given time period (I need the ability to change the date range), how many tours were scheduled (i.e. "Meetings Booked") across all of the campuses and also on a per-campus basis. Is that possible? Thanks.

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
Bryantworks
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hey @justserve, you're looking for an "Activity" based report here.  As long as each meeting link has a unique type (think by campus) or title (with campus name), then you should be able to pull an activity based report by a particular date range, either creation (time of meeting booked) or by activity date (date of the actual meeting).  Here's a quick example:

Filters

Bryantworks_0-1632224823485.png

Bryantworks_1-1632224900516.png

Note that the legend is by the name so you could filter by campuses there.  Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

StefaniUAT
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @justserve,

If it helps, I work for a University and actually created tickets to assist in this process. I personally have tours available to schedule on Eventbrite, in which information is passed along to HubSpot. I am happy to get into more specifics if this is applicable. If not, what I do:

- When a new tour request is submitted, create a ticket with the tour date/time/location and assign it to a specific [shared] account. 

- The tour is set to a ticket status, much like deal stage, "new tour request". There are then deal stages if someone calls and tries to confirm, confirmed, re-scheduled, no-show, etc.

I think the easiest way to do what you are asking is to have a clear identifier of location in the form, whether hidden or public, that can be transferred to HubSpot and workflowed from which would make it cake. You would also want to workflow datestamps: inquired regarding the tour, scheduled tour date/time, tour date/time completed, etc. This is a **bleep**ty example, but I'm sure you get the picture. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
StefaniUAT
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @justserve,

If it helps, I work for a University and actually created tickets to assist in this process. I personally have tours available to schedule on Eventbrite, in which information is passed along to HubSpot. I am happy to get into more specifics if this is applicable. If not, what I do:

- When a new tour request is submitted, create a ticket with the tour date/time/location and assign it to a specific [shared] account. 

- The tour is set to a ticket status, much like deal stage, "new tour request". There are then deal stages if someone calls and tries to confirm, confirmed, re-scheduled, no-show, etc.

I think the easiest way to do what you are asking is to have a clear identifier of location in the form, whether hidden or public, that can be transferred to HubSpot and workflowed from which would make it cake. You would also want to workflow datestamps: inquired regarding the tour, scheduled tour date/time, tour date/time completed, etc. This is a **bleep**ty example, but I'm sure you get the picture. 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
Bryantworks
Solución

resolver

Hey @justserve, you're looking for an "Activity" based report here.  As long as each meeting link has a unique type (think by campus) or title (with campus name), then you should be able to pull an activity based report by a particular date range, either creation (time of meeting booked) or by activity date (date of the actual meeting).  Here's a quick example:

Filters

Bryantworks_0-1632224823485.png

Bryantworks_1-1632224900516.png

Note that the legend is by the name so you could filter by campuses there.  Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert