Meetings Links Not Working on iPhone

michelpicard

I'd like to send a link to customers that will allow them to book a meeting with me. I have attached it to an email and sent it. When opened using an iphone (on wifi and off wifi) it loads a blank page. When opened with a desktop it loads the page. Is there something I can do on my end to fix it?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @michelpicard 

I tested what are you facing on my own iPhone and I am not able to reproduce this behavior. 

Could you please provide the following information:

1. Which device are you using? 
  2. What OS version are you on (iOS 11)?
  3. A screen-recording of the issue 

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thank you

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
michelpicard

Thanks for the reply!

iPhone 

Software is up to date

I don't know how to attach a screen recording but it's exactly what you'd imagine: I open my email, click on the meeting link, it opens safari, but nothing loads, I try reloading the page but still nothing.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @michelpicard 

Could you please share your meeting link?

Thank you

Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
lukewd
Participant
I also found this occured when I sent out some meeting links. Recipients who were using phones were telling me it didn't work. Blank page like you described.

After some troubleshooting I was able to recreate the issue myself.

It seems that the page loads blank if httpS:// ("S" for Secure) is not included in the hyperlink. I.e. the non-secure version of the page does not work. Only the secure version does.

It would be nice if Hubspot fixed this issue by simply redirecting non secure visits to the https version of the page.
0 Upvotes