Meetings Links Can't be Changed (error) - how to solve?

AMMDK

I've been getting this error when I try to save meeting link changes for several months now and there is no end in sight

meeting link.png

I've tried to contact support several times but (seems like once I downgraded to a free user again) there is never anybody available to actually answer this and help to resolve this technical issue.

Anyone ever experienced this error? The meeting link is quite important for me so I am really looking to solve this asap.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
Bryantworks
Key Advisor

Hey @AMMDK 

Sorry to hear that, I think you might've gotten stuck in a weird spot here.  I was going to try and reproduce your error but HubSpot stopped me from editing the URL completely:

Meetings - Google Chrome 2019-03-25 08.16.31.pngMaybe try deleting the meeting you're editing, then recreating it with the desired URL?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @AMMDK,

Do you have more than one meeting link created? If so, can you delete the second one? 

It does seem like there is something getting caught in the downgrading process. 

Thanks,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
AMMDK

Hi Jenny,

No, there is only one link and I am not able to delete it (or at least I don't see where).

Thanks

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @AMMDK,

Can you please collect a har file during this process and send it along? 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
AMMDK

Hello,

I tried to export the HAR file but I am unable to (despite using the har extension), as if my PC is not supporting download of it, is it possible?

However I looked through the recording and seems one line is giving an error that could cause the problem:

{status: "error", message: "cannot add supplementary form fields",…} correlationId: "2f5b0c68-9857-4b93-8922-6e9c36027c64"message: "cannot add supplementary form fields"requestId: "1ad79948e4af147f785fc0d988548103 

Do you still need the entire file?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @AMMDK,

Based on the error message, it sounds like you have a custom field in your meeting form, which is not supported in the free subscription. Can you please try removing the supplementary form field and see if you are able to save the link? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
AMMDK

I see, so the custom questions (new properties I created  + question) that stayed there from the time I had paid Hubspot Sales is most likely causing the problem?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @AMMDK,

Yes, that is correct. Let us know how it goes once you remove the form field! 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes