Sales Hub Tools

TCovert

Meetings Links Broken

SOLVE

It appears that the Meetings link structure was changed today, and it does not seem possible to change the default link back to the previous one used.  This could leave us with thousands of dead links.  Can this be fixed?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Meetings Links Broken

SOLVE

Hi @TCovert  Welcome ot the Community. Nothing has changed with the meetings link. Could you provide an example of what you are seeing? I'll be happy to look further.

Ed

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Meetings Links Broken

SOLVE

Hi @TCovert  Welcome ot the Community. Nothing has changed with the meetings link. Could you provide an example of what you are seeing? I'll be happy to look further.

Ed

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
TCovert

Meetings Links Broken

SOLVE

It looks like this was isolated to our installation only and we resolved the situation through our account manager.  Thank you for the prompt response.

0 Upvotes