Meetings Link Form PopupSOLVE
Nov 5, 2019 2:27 PM
Is there an option to have a meeting link/calendar slide-in similar to a lead capture form? The lead capture form CTA is set up to take the viewer to a form but would rather have that second step be the calendar.
Has anyone accomplished this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Nov 15, 2019 3:59 AM
so you've got a "pop-up"-form set up which should capture the visitor and then take him to a meeting link, correct?
As far as I know there is no possibility to create "multi-step"-forms in HubSpot.
But this doesn't mean, that you can't achieve this.
For "default" forms(not pop-ups) you could:
- create a website/landingpage
- embed the meeting on the page
- set this page as "thank-you"-page redirect in the form settings
So the workflow is:
- the user will fill out the first form
- the user get's an email with a message(up to you) and a custom button("book meeting")
- the user clicks on the button
- a new page with the embeded meeting link opens
- optional: the fields are already prefilled with the users information(more on that below)
- the user opt-in in the meeting link
For "pop-up" forms you could:
- Set up your pop-up form
- go to the thank you options in the form
- add a button
- connect the button to a meeting (see screenshot below)
If you want to prefill the user information on the meeting submission you can also achieve this by setting up a custom button in the email which the user will get after the first submission.
You can read more about "passing data from one form to another" here.
|Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution|