Sales Hub Tools

MPhilips
Membro

Meeting start time after 5 pm not possible?

resolver

I'm in the UK and I have a lot of meetings with folks in the US. However, when I try to set up the times under "Scheduling", it seems the meeting scheduling system will not let me start a meeting after 4:45 PM UK time. I have been poking around and I can't find a setting where this can be changed. I want to be able to set up the availability of meeting times starting at 7 pm UK time, for example. How can I do this?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @MPhilips,

Thanks for the added context! Looking at your screenshot, the Saturday time slot seems to be blocked by the meeting end time – if your slot ends at 5:00 PM, a meeting can't start later than 4:45 PM. You'd have to change the end time first before more starting time options become available.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
karstenkoehler

resolver

100% agree. Glad it's resolved 😉

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
MPhilips
Membro

resolver

Thanks Karsten!

I have to say "OMG!" As a UX/UI designer that was about as intuitive as a box of rocks. :)) People's mental model is to start setting a start time and the UI design should accommodate that, i.e. let the user select a start time (because that's what most people would do first!) and adjust the "to" time automatically. It is bad UX design practice to force people to learn a system instead of working with people's mental models. cheers

karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @MPhilips,

Generally, this should be possible, see here:

karstenkoehler_0-1633250182937.png

Could you share screnshot of your "Scheduling" settings and ideally your meeting link, too?

Keep in mind that the meeting link will reflect availability from your connected calendar, do you have set working hours in your calendar or blockers (calendar events that are set to "busy")?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva
MPhilips
Membro

resolver

Hey Karsten, thanks for the reply.

1) I don't have any "work hours" set or any other restrictions set up in my connected Google Calendar, I double-checked everything.

2) I need to set up a start time, "from" beyond 4:45 (as shown in the shceduling screenshot) let's say starting at 6 pm my time. I can't do that.

My meeting link is https://meetings-eu1.hubspot.com/miklos-philips 

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 10.01.51 AM.png

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @MPhilips,

Thanks for the added context! Looking at your screenshot, the Saturday time slot seems to be blocked by the meeting end time – if your slot ends at 5:00 PM, a meeting can't start later than 4:45 PM. You'd have to change the end time first before more starting time options become available.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

0 Avaliação positiva