Sales Hub Tools

APilanalı
Participant

Meeting scheduling issues and unexpected bookings in Hubspot calendar.

SOLVE

Hello,

I am experiencing some issues with Hubspot and Google that have arisen recently. Previously, I had set up my meeting links so that the earliest 30 or 45-minute call that an organization could schedule with me was Monday through Friday, from 9:45 AM EST to 6 PM EST. However, now I am having issues with my meeting links, and it seems that my schedule is not being adhered to. I have noticed that some organizations have scheduled meetings with me as early as 7:45 AM or 8 AM, which is not the earliest time that I had set up.

I've checked the availability window but it seems okay.

I am wondering if there is an issue with Hubspot's scheduling system or if there is some other reason for this discrepancy. Could you please help me figure out why this is happening and how I can resolve this issue?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @APilanalı, hope you are doing well!

I have created this video with a few steps you can check, if this does not resolve the behavior, please share with me more context, screenshots, details, and everything you can to provide more options.

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @APilanalı, hope you are doing well!

I have created this video with a few steps you can check, if this does not resolve the behavior, please share with me more context, screenshots, details, and everything you can to provide more options.

Best,

Diana

¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

FeelBetter_Co

SOLVE

Hi @DianaGomez !

I found your answer and I thought that maybe you might help me to solve my calendar issue.

Which is : 

Everything is set up so that the calendar is available to customers from today, but appointment availability is only available to the public in 20 days.

Concretely, all appointments can be booked from today on January 2, but the client does not have the calendar open on his side until January 20.

I already tried to check again (many times to be honest) following instructions from another member of the HubSpot community : I checked all the settings from Sales in my HubSpot account and everything's correctly set up.

Sadly, it still doesn't work.

I took some screenshots to show you the issue. 

The error message on the first one you see says ' Unavailable. Overlap with Feel Better Company event. ' while there is no events at all.calendar issue_02.pngcalendar issue_01.png

Could you help me solve this bug?

Thank you! 

0 Upvotes
FeelBetter_Co

SOLVE

I finally found the solution.

Thank you anyway !

APilanalı
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Diana,

I would like to express my gratitude for your valuable assistance regarding the issue I encountered. The video you recorded was extremely helpful in providing me with insight into the problem. I realized that the timezone of my Google calendar and Hubspot Meeting link were different, which was the root cause of the problem. I have resolved this issue by fixing the timezone difference and can confirm that everything is working smoothly now.

Thank you once again for your support.

Best regards,

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello Ali,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this message. I am very glad I could be of help. Your message is without a doubt the most valuable thing that any contributor can receive. Thank you!

Hope you have a great day 😊

Diana