Sales Hub Tools

TrevorReeves
Participant

Meeting routing by territory rep

Hi, I'm looking to see if there has been any progress on the hubspot forms routing. 

I haven't been able to find an easy solution to route my prospects to scheduling demos on their own based on sales territories and prospect segments. 

ie. 
Step 1. Customer fills out basic questions including:

• Email
  • US state, Canada, or intl.
  • # of employees
  • Custom Criteria question - "Are you operating in multiple states?"

Step 2. Then based on that information it routes to the meeting links of my territory reps.

• Rep 1. Covers Western US states
  • Rep 2. Covers Eastern US states
  • Rep 3. Covers Canada
  • Rep 4. Enterprise rep covers all terrotories for companies over 50 employees. (as well as multi-state operations)

Step 3. Prospect completes meeting form information to schedule the demo . 

The issue we have is asking this information twice, once to route them to the proper meeting link via webflow form, and second when they fill out meeting form info on hubspot meetings. 

Many customers seem to be filling out the info differently in both steps. 

5 Replies 5
AIbrahimovic
Participant

This is still a highly requested topic!!!

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AIbrahimovic,

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for feedback.

Currently, our product team reviews all feature requests submitted via the Ideas Forum. I would recommend upvoting this related feature request and adding your feedback to the thread so our product team can read it and other community members can vouch for your idea if you decide to create a new idea. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
MStaAna

Lead Routing is indeed a complicated process. You want to optimize the customer experience as much as possible to guarantee the highest conversion rate possible. Getting clients to answer forms is definitely not ideal. From experience, it’s hard to get them to fill out even just one form. I can’t imagine how doubly difficult it would be to ask them to do it twice! Phil was right. While Hubspot doesn’t yet offer this integration,  Chili Piper does. This routing and scheduling tool automatically qualifies and routes leads to the appropriate sales representative for a much easier transition.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @TrevorReeves 

This is indeed a tricky one to solve because of the processing time required to be able to use Smart Content on a page in HubSpot. 

You might be able to get it work if you are prepared to elongate the customer journey a little (not ideal), either by sending an automated email in response to the first form or by adding an interstitial step (a loading screen might be possible), so that you are able to personalise the diary they ultimately see. 

I've heard that Chili Piper may be able to do real time lead routing, but I've not been able to confirm this and I don't see an integration with HubSpot mentioned 😞

Sorry i can't be of more help.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
TrevorReeves
Participant

Thanks for your help. 

I'd really like to avoid calling or emiling inbetween this process. 
My goals are to allow the booking system to be self serve, have all the properties filled out map to properties in hubspot, and have this in some sort of Hubspot reporting to so I can pull reporting based on the meetings booked with my reps. A bonus for being able to pull additional form metrics but not required.