Sales Hub Tools

SandySmith
Miembro

Meeting link

resolver

I have multiple users on Sales Professional.  On some users when they have inserted their meeting link into a template, the meeting link shows blue so it is clear to the user that its a clickable word.  However on some it just shows as the normal text & its only when you hover over that the underline appears.  How can I make it so that it always shows blue so its 100% obvious to the users that they must click there

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Meeting link

resolver

Hi @SandySmith,

Are you talking about one template that behaves differently for multiple users or about several templates with different formatting? If it's the latter, you or they can remove the formatting of the link, resetting it to the typical blue color.

In the screen recording below I'm formatting the link black first and then resetting it.

clear-formatting-meeting-link.gif

If however the same template behaves differently, I would first try to re-create it and see if the problem persists and if yes, reach out to HubSpot technical support.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

Meeting link

resolver

Hi @SandySmith,

Are you talking about one template that behaves differently for multiple users or about several templates with different formatting? If it's the latter, you or they can remove the formatting of the link, resetting it to the typical blue color.

In the screen recording below I'm formatting the link black first and then resetting it.

clear-formatting-meeting-link.gif

If however the same template behaves differently, I would first try to re-create it and see if the problem persists and if yes, reach out to HubSpot technical support.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.