Sales Hub Tools

Laurap23
Participant

Meeting link calendar styling

Hei there, 

we would like to be able to style the calendar connected to the meeting link further. As it is now, can only control the background colour, the title and the photo. 

It would be nice to be able to remove the photo and the title if necessary, but besides that, we would like to remove the shadow that appears around the calendar box when you embed it in a website and also, I've seen on the products hubspot pages photos of a calendar that looks entirely different from the one we have. How's that possible? 

ours looks more like this, the standard one which I've seen, which is this 

Laurap23_0-1604501134399.png

thanks in advance for any replies 🙂 

5 Réponses
JSaul2
Membre

The way form styling is implemented in Hubspot forms is completely moronic, and this is the crowning example.  It's a drop-shadow inside of an iframe that is from a third party domain.  Do you realize how difficult it make it to remove the shadow to have consistent branding on a webpage?

How can hubspot try to be a good solution for small businesses and then implement their forms as jscript without any easy way to do css targeting, or even worse, as an embedded iframe like this?

0 Votes
LLenkens
Membre | Partenaire solutions
Membre | Partenaire solutions

Where did you apply the background-color of the calendar? Is that the primary color used in the default branding colors settings? 

0 Votes
TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @LLenkens 

You can follow these steps to change the meeting link's branding. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes
mike-ward
Conseiller clé

Hi @Laurap23 ,

This could be tricky, as AFAIK the meeting component renders in an iframe, which means targeting styling inside that iframe can be rather tricky. Generally if the domain of the iframe is different from the site you're hosting on, you're bang out of luck. If it's the same, you may be able to use some Javascript to target the styling within the iframe. A bit of a hack, but given you're unlikely to change it very often, potentially not too bad...

Do you have an example page you can share with me (feel free to DM me if you don't want to post here) and I can take a look at it for your environment and see what can be done.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

JessicaH
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Hi @Laurap23,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.
Hi @mike-ward @Bruno_Teixeira @DAnaGuiloff, would you be able to share your thoughts?

Thanks,
Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !