Sales Hub Tools

Annedj

[Meeting calendar Embed] Remove freemium widget

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot team 👋

We are on a Marketing Enterprise and Sales professional account and need to embed several Sales Meeting calendars onto our website. 

Yet this always adds a freemium at the bottom `Create your own meeting booking page` linking to Hubspot, which, not only break our intended design, but also will redirect our prospects to Hubspot and not our website (even though we are on a paid plan).

We can't find the setting to remove this widget or find another way around.

Thanks for your help

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Annedj (I don't work for HubSpot but have been a user for a long time). If you create the meetings links in a Sales account (a paid sale sseat user), does it still have that link? I believe when you creat the sales links for paid sales users, that link does not show up; it's only there for users who aren't paying for the sales tools. I tested this in my own portal and found that to be the case. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Annedj

SOLVE

Hi Dan!
Thanks for your answer. Indeed some of our calendars don't come from the main global account, thus don't have a paid seat. That explains why we couldn't remove that one.

danmoyle

SOLVE

Glad we figured it out. Bummer that it won't be removed because of that. Feel free to mark my answer as solved to help make it easier for others to find. Appreciate it! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@Annedj (I don't work for HubSpot but have been a user for a long time). If you create the meetings links in a Sales account (a paid sale sseat user), does it still have that link? I believe when you creat the sales links for paid sales users, that link does not show up; it's only there for users who aren't paying for the sales tools. I tested this in my own portal and found that to be the case. 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website