Meeting availability not up to dateSOLVE
Jan 22, 2018 11:19 AM - edited Jan 22, 2018 11:22 AM
I just noticed that my availability is not up to date in my meeting links. It's showing that I have very limited availability when my calendar shows I have chunks of time this week that are free.
I've deleted my existing meeting links and re-created them, updated my availability settings too but when I got to check the links it still shows very few time slots available.
Can someone help?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Feb 1, 2018 8:18 AM
Hey @margotpaterson are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please confirm which calendar type you are integrated with?
Meetings works in tandem with your integrated Google or Office 365 calendars. While you will not see the events from your calendars in the meetings tool, HubSpot is continuously referencing your calendars to make sure that you are never double-booked for a meeting.
Here's how meeting availability works:
- After connecting your calendar(s) with your meetings tool, in your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Sales Tools > Meetings.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Create meeting link, or hover over an existing meeting in the dashboard and click Edit.
- Ensure all the required meeting details (Meeting Name, Meeting Link, and Duration) are filled in, then click Next.
- Customize your meeting availability by clicking and dragging available times in the calendar. The times you select here represent the days of the week and the hours each day that you'd like to be available for bookings.
- You can hover over a time and click the Copy icon to select what days of the week you want the available time to apply to, or click the Trash icon to delete it.
- If you have times booked in your integrated calendars that are set to Busy within the available times you've selected here, they will not be open to your prospects for booking. In order to ensure that you do not get booked for a time when you're busy, make sure your calendar events are set to Show as Busy. This will work for specifically scheduled calendar events as well as All day calendar events. Learn how to set your events to Show as Busy here.
- After connecting your default personal calendar, you can also integrate other calendars that you own or that your email address has access to. Learn more here.
- Your availability will remain the same each week until you change it.
- You can also set a minimum notice time and buffer time for each meeting link you create in the Advanced Settings after you customize your availability. The minimum notice time dictates how far in advance of the meeting a contact can book you. The buffer time allows you to prevent meetings from being booked too closely together (e.g., if you have a meeting from 1:00 - 1:30pm and have a buffer time of 30 minutes, the next available meeting time would be 2:00pm).
Learn more about configuring your meetings settings here.