Sales Hub Tools

GMontanaro
Membre

Meeting alerts

Résolue

Hi there,

I have set up a round robin meeting link that I've inserted into a contact form on our web site. This works well in terms of identifying whom is avaialable and scheduling the meeting. But an email alert notification is not being sent to the salesperson internally with whom the meeting is booked. It is just being inserted in the diary. 

This is worse, because I can't integrate it with Teams, so I need the salesperson to be able to get in touch with the client before the meeting to send them a VC login link. So it's really important that they get notified so they can take action in sufficient time for the meeting.

Can anyone help?

Gillian

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Meeting alerts

Résolue

Hi @GMontanaro,

Have the sales representatives enabled their email notifications, specifically for form submissions? This knowledgebase article explains the notifications settings.

If you can't get the notifications to work, you could either reach out to HubSpot support (it looks like you're on a paid subscription, so that would be included), or you set up a simple contact-based workflow for notifying sales representatives for meetings booked:

karstenkoehler_0-1620556708137.png

If you want to include the link to the contact record in the notification, that can be achieved with the link in the screenshot below, simply replace YOUR_PORTAL_ID with your seven digit portal ID.

karstenkoehler_1-1620556803432.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Meeting alerts

Résolue

Hi @GMontanaro,

Have the sales representatives enabled their email notifications, specifically for form submissions? This knowledgebase article explains the notifications settings.

If you can't get the notifications to work, you could either reach out to HubSpot support (it looks like you're on a paid subscription, so that would be included), or you set up a simple contact-based workflow for notifying sales representatives for meetings booked:

karstenkoehler_0-1620556708137.png

If you want to include the link to the contact record in the notification, that can be achieved with the link in the screenshot below, simply replace YOUR_PORTAL_ID with your seven digit portal ID.

karstenkoehler_1-1620556803432.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.