Meeting Scheduling Using HS Booking Link and Tracking this Meeting as activity

lisat2m
Top Contributor

When using the meeting booking link to allow a customer to schedule a meeting with a sales rep it would make sense that once the meeting is booked it would be Logged as meeting activity. However, it appears that the only way you can track meeting activity is if you go into the contact and say Log Activity - Log Meeting; otherwise, the meeting will not appear on the Sales Dashboard report when viewed by Sales Director. Am I missing something here? We are just beginning to use this feature so our SD can see how many meetings are being scheduled each month - but it's double work to send an email and then go back into HS and log the meeting activity.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @lisat2m,

The meeting will log as an activity on the contact record through either the meetings link or through the 'log an activity' option. 

Where are you seeing the difference in reporting? In a specific widget? 

If you can share screenshots and examples, that would be great!

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
lisat2m
Top Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Here's where I notice an issue. When I created my HS link, through Sales Tools, to send to a customer to book a meeting with me - when the meeting is booked it doesn't show up on the Productivity Report > Meetings. The only way we can see an accurate number of meetings that have been scheduled is when the information is added on the contact record as activity Log Activity > Log a meeting. I don't know what screenshots you'd like to see on this; however, this is my issue

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @lisat2m,

The report should pull in all activities associated with meetings, including those booked through the meetings tool/your meetings link.

I ran a test in my portal and the meetings I booked through the meetings link did count towards the productivity report total. Can you confirm your settings are set to show meetings that may not have happened yet? The filters on the widget could be inteferring.

If you are still experiencing this issue, sceenshots of your report, the settings, as well as a test meeting booked through your meetings link (through an incognito window) that isn't populating as expected in the widget would be great!

Thanks,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
KristofferA

Hi, 

I have a similar issue. I have a few sequences enrolled and want to track the metrcis thorugh the funnel, but meetings doesn't appear in the seaquence funnel. See some photos from a contact that has been enrolled in a sequence and booked a meeting through the meeting link. 

Thanks! 

Skjermbilde 2018-11-15 kl. 09.09.02.pngSkjermbilde 2018-11-15 kl. 09.09.32.pngSkjermbilde 2018-11-15 kl. 09.09.18.png

Kris 

0 Upvotes