Sales Hub Tools

AWolff

Meeting Scheduler - Add Internal User to meeting but not check availability

SOLVE

I have a manager that wants to be copied on all meetings scheduled through the meeting scheduler on our site but not limit available meeting times to the managers calendar availability.

Is it possible to disable availability check for a single team member in a Group meeting? or always include a team when a meeting is created?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWolff,

Have you considered creating a contact record for your manager and simply adding them as a contact to each meeting? That way HubSpot would read them as a participant of the meeting, not an internal user. Keep in mind however that this would also affect reporting, as they would not be understood as a user but a contact.

What's the reason your manager wants to be invited? Is it to actually attend or to be informed about each meeting? If it's the latter, the better option would be to create a report that lists all upcoming meetings and send this on a daily basis, for example, to your manager. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWolff,

Have you considered creating a contact record for your manager and simply adding them as a contact to each meeting? That way HubSpot would read them as a participant of the meeting, not an internal user. Keep in mind however that this would also affect reporting, as they would not be understood as a user but a contact.

What's the reason your manager wants to be invited? Is it to actually attend or to be informed about each meeting? If it's the latter, the better option would be to create a report that lists all upcoming meetings and send this on a daily basis, for example, to your manager. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
PHalverson4
Participant

SOLVE

I have this exact same situation that I am trying to resolve. 

I am wanting to have both team members part of the meeting link so it can show on both team memeber's calednars, but both team memebers dont always need to be on the meetings. 

It looks like the "Check availability" toggle is stuck in the "on" position. Which I find strange as Group meetings are the only one that have that toggle, so why would it be an option if we cant turn it on or off?

0 Upvotes