Sales Hub Tools

Spotted

Meeting Link not working even when calendar is connected and meeting days and times selected

Hi guys,

I just started to use Hubspot really excited to see where this goes. 

Having said that the first thing I tried to do is set up my meeting link to bring everything into Hubspot. The calendar is connected, the days and times for availability have been set but when I go to my link it does not show any days as available. For days that are past when I click on it , it says days are passed, great. But when I click on future days it says set up not complete. While in the dash board the set up is complete. 

I contacted support via chat got a sale guys, he says he cannot help. He suggested I post here. This is my first time using this service and it does not work, not very thrilled about it. BTW I have gone through all the steps of trouble shoot and followed all the tips, still not working. Help !

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
K3nsimple
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Meeting Link not working even when calendar is connected and meeting days and times selected

Hi,

Check your settings by hovering over your calendar link and select edit. Check to see if your calendar is set up correctly. Do you have the correct time zone? Is your availability set up correctly? You can also check the troubleshoot link at the top of the calendar page to see why your time slots are not available.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @K3nsimple , I was able to see the email associated with your user connected in different accounts, If you are still unable to log in after following these steps, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary. 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Spotted, just wanted to confirm if it was this knowledge base shared with you? What specific steps you took and was it outlook or Gmail?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !