Sales Hub Tools

BjörnB

MQL -> SQL Report

SOLVE

Hello, 

i am looking for a way to list all leads, that have been conferted to SQL by me (manuall). Is there any chance to list all that leads, that been assigned to me in the past and are now assigned to someone else, that became SQL in selected time? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
vrneuman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

MQL -> SQL Report

SOLVE

Hi @BjörnB ,

If you have access to the lists tool, you should be able to create a list with these criteria:

• Contact property > Contact owner > has ever been any of > [you]

AND

• Contact property > Contact owner > is none of > [you]

AND

• Contact property > Became a sales qualified lead date > is between [your time period]

This will give you a list of contacts who used to be owned by you, are no longer owned by you, and became an SQL during a specific time period. 

If you don't have access to lists, this will not be possible because contact filters cannot filter for all these things at once.  

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
vrneuman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

MQL -> SQL Report

SOLVE

Hi @BjörnB ,

If you have access to the lists tool, you should be able to create a list with these criteria:

• Contact property > Contact owner > has ever been any of > [you]

AND

• Contact property > Contact owner > is none of > [you]

AND

• Contact property > Became a sales qualified lead date > is between [your time period]

This will give you a list of contacts who used to be owned by you, are no longer owned by you, and became an SQL during a specific time period. 

If you don't have access to lists, this will not be possible because contact filters cannot filter for all these things at once.  

0 Upvotes
BjörnB

MQL -> SQL Report

SOLVE

Hi @vrneuman 

I need to have a look at this list tool.

Thanks for your fast response.

0 Upvotes