Sales Hub Tools

Bradlevix
Participant

Look-up where a product has previously been quoted

Is there any way to look-up or find where a particular SKU / Product has been quoted out in past?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Bradlevix
Participant

@himanshurauthan 

Hello Himanshu for your help! Much appreciated. When I do that and search by any SKU it comes up with:

"No quotes match the current filters and search. Expecting to see new quotes? Try again in a few seconds as the system catches up."
Perhaps that is a featuer of a more premium account?  Or, we have to enable a setting somewhere to allow this functionality?

SNigam
Key Advisor

Hello @Bradlevix ,

I Suggest to use the "Products" tool to look up a particular SKU or product, and then view a list of associated deals or quotes that include that product. To do this, go to the "Products" section in HubSpot, search for the product or SKU you're interested in, and then click on the product to view its details. From there, you can see a list of deals or quotes that have included that product, and click through to view each deal or quote for more details.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

Bradlevix
Participant

@SNigam 

Thanks Shubham for your help! Much appreciated. When I do that on the right side pops up "edit product" which just allows us to make changes to the details. I don't see anywhere a list of deals or quotes. Would this be a higher level plan than we have now? Or a separate feature we need to add?

0 Upvotes
SNigam
Key Advisor

@Bradlevix I think you were right I thought it was there my bad but yes I am submitting this as an idea for you so hopefully will get some filters to pull this data in future.

himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @Bradlevix 

you can use the "Quotes" tool to view a list of all the quotes that have been created for a specific product or SKU. To do so, go to the "Sales" section of your HubSpot account, click on "Quotes" and then use the search bar to search for the product or SKU in question. This will show you a list of all the quotes that have included that product or SKU, and you can click on each quote to view the details of the quote.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Bradlevix
Participant

@himanshurauthan 

Hello Himanshu for your help! Much appreciated. When I do that and search by any SKU it comes up with:

"No quotes match the current filters and search. Expecting to see new quotes? Try again in a few seconds as the system catches up."
Perhaps that is a featuer of a more premium account?  Or, we have to enable a setting somewhere to allow this functionality?

0 Upvotes