Sales Hub Tools

TonyD
参加者

Lock product Catalog

We need to be able to lock our product catalog values so users cant edit the prices or product decsriptions. I'm suprised that all users can edit products.

9件の返信
JS48
参加者

Lock product Catalog

the product section itself it quite mediocre - for example, how cna i mark a product inactive? Why cannot I view my product list like I can view contact list? Where I can filter out active or inactive products (I created a property for this since it doesnt already exist).

0 いいね!
GKell
投稿者

Lock product Catalog

Not sure that resolves the issue, Tiphaine. There is no option to set permissions for product library pricing. I would want the sales rep to access the product library, but I dont want them to be able to change the Unit Price when adding a line item. All price changes can/should be handled via a discount, not by simply changing the price on the line item.

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Lock product Catalog

Hi @GKell 

Thank you for reaching out. 

My previous reply talks about giving access or not to the product library. If you'd like something more granular, this is not possible at this stage within HubSpot, I'd recommend either upvoting and commenting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this; or submitting your own specific Idea in details so that other users can upvote it. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes.

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TonyD
参加者

Lock product Catalog

Are permissions coming for the product catalog so it can be locked to certain users ...it should be a fundamental option

TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Lock product Catalog

Hi @TonyD 

Thank you for reaching out. 

In the Sales tab of the permissions sidebar, you should be able to grant or not the product library access to the user. More info here

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

sysAD
参加者

Lock product Catalog

Agreed, this the product library should be locked with specific permissions

0 いいね!
TonyD
参加者

Lock product Catalog

How can anyone possibly control the product catalog if all users can edit anything? A disgrunted staff member could destory the entire product catalog or send out deals with loss making pricing.

TonyD
参加者

Lock product Catalog

Managing the acess to the product catalog is really critical...permission levels 100% required.

0 いいね!
TonyD
参加者

Lock product Catalog

and have found that if you have a retired product that is on a deal. ...you cannot retire the product and the dollar values remain chached on the old price point. 

0 いいね!