Sales Hub Tools

Camirand
Participante

Livechat suggestion

resolver

Hi,

Would be grantly appreciated if the livechat could popup after a certain amout of time on the website like we can set on live chat or pure chat so we get in contact with the prospect after he had time to read a little bit and he has some questions.

Regards

1 Soluciones aceptada
roisinkirby
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Livechat suggestion

resolver

Hey @Camirand @SalesLD as this integration was built by LiveChat and not HubSpot, I would reccommend contacting LiveChat Support to make sure this feedback gets to the right product team!

More details abou this integration partner and how you can get in touch can be found here.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
Aadyasha
Miembro

Livechat suggestion

resolver

Hey Camirand!

While browsing through topics relating live chat I came across your creative suggestion about live chat pop-up. Loved it.
I want to introduce you to a platform using which you can have it on your web portal. Acquire is one such service that provides custom settings. Along with the implementation of that creative suggestion of your's, you can even track your visitors' activities and send a personalized message to improve engagement.
Let me know if this solution helped.

0 Me gusta
roisinkirby
Solución

Livechat suggestion

resolver

Hey @Camirand @SalesLD as this integration was built by LiveChat and not HubSpot, I would reccommend contacting LiveChat Support to make sure this feedback gets to the right product team!

More details abou this integration partner and how you can get in touch can be found here.

0 Me gusta
SalesLD
Participante

Livechat suggestion

resolver

Agree. I'm loving the tool and how it's integrated into Hubspot Sales but there's quite a few features that can be added to catch up with the competition like Intercome and Drift

0 Me gusta
roisinkirby

Livechat suggestion

resolver

Hey @Camirand can you confirm which messaging tool you are using?

Are you using HubSpot Messages or a third-party tool?

0 Me gusta