Sales Hub Tools

Yizy
Participant

Live chat bot

SOLVE

I just got off live chat support after trying several solutions, the chat bot pop up still doesn't appear on my website. Please help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Live chat bot

SOLVE

Hi @Yizy,

Not collecting cookies might be the issue then: "If the contact record does not have a tracking cookie, then your chat widget will not appear for the visitor associated with the contact record." If a tracking cookie can't be detected and your chat widget won't appear for them. Why this has worked so far but stopped doing so suddenly I'm not able to explain.

For reading up on cookies, I can recommend this knowledgebase article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/customize-your-cookie-tracking-settings-and-privacy-policy-ale...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Live chat bot

SOLVE

Hi @Yizy,

Not collecting cookies might be the issue then: "If the contact record does not have a tracking cookie, then your chat widget will not appear for the visitor associated with the contact record." If a tracking cookie can't be detected and your chat widget won't appear for them. Why this has worked so far but stopped doing so suddenly I'm not able to explain.

For reading up on cookies, I can recommend this knowledgebase article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/customize-your-cookie-tracking-settings-and-privacy-policy-ale...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Live chat bot

SOLVE

Hi @Yizy,

I know that it's not exactly fun, but have you gone through each step outlined in this troubleshooting article?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Yizy
Participant

Live chat bot

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler for looking into my problem and yes i went through all the steps in the guide except the cookies part because i don't collect cookies. And it was working fine for the past month with the same settings until today when suddenly it was not.

0 Upvotes