Live Chat isn't shown at every single page on our Website

New Contributor

Hello there,

I hope you can help me. 

We integrated the live chat into our website (www.solytic.com). Now we are facing the issue that it's just displayed on our start page and not everywhere.

What we did to implement the code:

- We did it via Google Tag Manager and we even selected "show on every page"

Our set up for the live chat is:

- url does not contain any www.solytic.com/en (for the german version of the chat window)

- url contains www.solytic.com/en

Do you have any clue what we need to change where to have the chat window on every single page on our website?

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best from Berlin

Svenja

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @Svenja_Solytic!

I would recommend checking out this documentation which goes over reasons why your chat widget would not appear on pages. If you are still not seeing your chat widget appear as expected, if you can please provide some examples or screenshots of what you are seeing, that would be great so the Community can further assist!

Best, 

Olivia

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hey @OliviaRoberts,

thank you very much for your answer! Unfortunately we already did what the documentation said and the chat window is still not visible except on the homepage of our website. 

We made screenshots, so you can see what we did. 

Do you have any other idea what else we should do? 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-08 um 10.09.25.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-01-08 um 10.10.15.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-01-08 um 10.10.32.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-01-08 um 10.10.41.pngBildschirmfoto 2019-01-08 um 10.10.57.png

Many thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes