Sales Hub Tools

hssandesh
Colaborador

Live Chat Query

resolver

Hi, Have a couple questions:

1) When i'm chatting with a visitor, how do i transfer the chat realtime to a team member? Both on mobile & web

2) Every visitor who leaves an email id in the live chat app is been automatically included in the Contacts List. What if i don't want them to be added as contacts? How do i do that? (Visitors through live chat and email)

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Krystina
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

Live Chat Query

resolver

Hi @hssandesh , 

When setting up your chatflow, there is an option to automatically assign chat to specific users and team members. See the below screenshot. Once you do this, you just have to ensure that the users you selected have a status that is marked as "available."

Regarding the contact logging issue, I don't believe that there is a way to avoid the contact being logged in the CRM automatically. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 7.50.31 AM.png

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Krystina
Solución

Live Chat Query

resolver

Hi @hssandesh , 

When setting up your chatflow, there is an option to automatically assign chat to specific users and team members. See the below screenshot. Once you do this, you just have to ensure that the users you selected have a status that is marked as "available."

Regarding the contact logging issue, I don't believe that there is a way to avoid the contact being logged in the CRM automatically. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 7.50.31 AM.png

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »