List from a specific Meeting form

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have created a meeting form so that people can book meetings for our digital consultancy and I want to create a list for that specific meeting form.

Is this possible ?

Also once you create a meeting is there a way you can then send emails to the client 1 day before the scheduled call and one hour before so you can remind them.

Plus is there a good video conference system that integrates with hubspot so we can use that to keep the process as seemless as possible.

Thanks

Julian

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi Julian,

Regarding the meeting forms you are referring to...are they the ones in Sales Pro, or are you creating forms using the marketing tool?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

It is the meetings app in Sales.

You can sort lists by last meeting but it doesnt split it out for the different meetings you have, or I cant see it.

Regards

Julian

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor | Platinum Partner

@Julian

I know exactly what you are trying to do here...but currently, I don't have a great answer for you.

I would suggest moving this post over to the Sales Product support vs. marketing. You may have individuals that are monitoring that with more information specifically about this.

Best of luck!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Julian - at this time, there is no contact property that would allow you to distinguish which particular Meetings form the contact used to book a meeting. The only Meetings-related default properties in the CRM are the following:

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 3.06.28 PM.png

Let me know if you have any questions on this!

0 Upvotes