Sales Hub Tools

CMT
Miembro

Links In Email Signature Showing Clicked Immediately After Sending Email

Hi All -

I am working with the Hubspot Sales tool and link tracking. Whenever I send an email I get a notification that all the links in my email signature have immediately been clicked by the recipient of the email?

Does anyone know what may be causing this issue?

Thanks!

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
NStephens
Participante

@CMT @Anonymous 

I have reached out to Hubspot Support and they are looking into the issue. I will update as we navigate through this!

NStephens
Participante

Having the same issue as the original poster.

@Karsten's solution didn't work for me unfortunately.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Hi @CMT,

There are two potential reasons for this. Either your own email client is opening the sent email in the background. In that case you can block self-open email notifications by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email-tracking/block-self-open-notifications-with-the-hubspot-sales-ou... Or the recipient's email client is doing the same to check for spam/fraud. (It would be unusual if this was the case for all emails however.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

CMT
Miembro

Hi Karsten,

I tried everything you recommended above and I am still having the same issue. I don't think it's the recipient's email client because it happens for every email, and I have tested a couple of my personal emails that don't have any fancy spam/fraud setup, and it happens for those emails as well.

Does HubSpot have a support line I can reach out to?

Thanks!

0 Me gusta