Sales Hub Tools

Gtwhite21
メンバー

Linking Working Excel spreadsheet to Document folder

解決

Is there a way to Link a working Excell or Google Doc to the Document folder so that everyone on my team can easily find the document and work on it together without having to download it - save it - then upload it back into Hubspot?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Gtwhite21,

That's unfortunately not possible. HubSpot supports pdf, pptx, csv, docx and xlsx, the upload of cloud files and online collaboration on these files is not possible.

If you feel strongly about this being a feature, you could submit a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Gtwhite21 ,

Unfortunately this is not currently possible in hubspot. In the documents section you can upload the excel or doc file but it is not possible that it will be a working file. You can upload static files there.
I personally like this idea of yours and will suggest you to submit this idea in the idea section of the community. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/ideas

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Gtwhite21,

That's unfortunately not possible. HubSpot supports pdf, pptx, csv, docx and xlsx, the upload of cloud files and online collaboration on these files is not possible.

If you feel strongly about this being a feature, you could submit a request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.