Leads from outside lead source forwarded

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I forward leads from an outside lead source using an incoming email address?  Many of my lead sources will allow me to add multiple email address for the leads, if I have an incoming lead email address for hubspot I can send them directly to the platform without a copy paste action.  Is that possible?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @3LREGroup  I'm a bit confused by your query. Can you provide a more clear example?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks @edjusten - @3LREGroup I'd recommend reading this post from @nicolebrenner for guidelines on submitting technical questions Smiley Happy

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Guidelines-Announcements/How-to-Submit-a-Great-Forum-Question/m-p/4...

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor
Example Zillow leafs can be forwarded to SBB email address to populate ACRM. Do we have an email address within HubSpot for this purpose or week the let's need to be manually added?
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor
Sorry for the typos my phone won't show me what I am writing.
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

HI @3LREGroup  Thanks for clarifying. At this time it's not possible to directly enter a new lead into the CRM via email. All leads will need to be entered manually. That functionality is not built into the tool, but is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Keep in mind, that sending a tracked email (from Outlook or Gmail) to a new lead will create a contact in the CRM.

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes