Sales Hub Tools

ianfay

Lead Flow link not showing up under Marketing >> Lead Capture

SOLVE

Hello,

Sorry for what seems like an irritating question.  I found this 'bug' while going through the training for Lead Flows.  Training asked me to go to Marketing >> Lead Capture, and then click on Lead Flows to create one as part of the training.  It's not there.  Only links for Forms and Popup Forms are there.  I checked the feature list for Free CRM users and it says it includes Lead Flows.  Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,

Ian

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot changed the name of Lead Flows to Pop-up Forms a few weeks ago. Should still have the "New" notification message attached to the menu item (i think).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot changed the name of Lead Flows to Pop-up Forms a few weeks ago. Should still have the "New" notification message attached to the menu item (i think).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
ianfay

SOLVE

Thanks so much.. I thought that 'might' be the case, but wanted to check since I was just getting started.  Thanks!

Ian