Sales Hub Tools

SHiggs
Participante

Last Activity Date not updating when setting up meetings via Teams

Hi Hubspotters, 

We are experiencing some issues with 'Last Activity Date' being updated when meetings are being set via Outlook 365. 

For example, 

SHiggs_0-1621845889368.png

Nathan's contact record within 'Contacts' was not showing as any Last Activity when this meeting was set up. It does now as my colleague has added a note; however, my question is why isn't the meeting that has been set up being logged as an activity that will give a date in the 'Last Activity Date' filter?

It shows on the Activity Report 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Sian

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
hsayeb
Membro

We're suddenly having status issues with the Teams client. ... 9-10AM normally shows as "busy" (and verified in Outlook settings), How to keep your home secure without a fee? find out here but ... as "unknown" and the other half seem to be accurate and up to date. My status again is not updating That being said, it is not an easy job to get your hands on a good security system. Setting up a security system might dent your wallet. Hence, we are here to help you find the best ones in the market that do not require any monthly fee.. 

0 Avaliação positiva
hsayeb
Membro

The ways of gaming are constantly evolving, top ps4 vr headset and with the invention of virtual reality, gaming has never been the same. For those of you who are new to this term, virtual reality has made a breakthrough in the gaming world. VR gaming is an immersive perspective into a game, where the user, equipped with different VR devices, gets to experience the gaming world through their five senses. Pretty groundbreaking if you ask me.

0 Avaliação positiva