Sales Hub Tools

AWard
Membre

Issue with multiple meeting links

Résolue

I have a team of 4 ESMs. On our, we have a lead capture form that either directs the contact to our "round-robin" calendar or if the company has an assigned ESM, then the contact goes directly to that ESMs calendar page.

We have started sending our ESMs to in-person events. I have created new meeting links specifically for these events and the attending ESMs. However, this is a manual process where I have to juggle turning off the round-robin and individual calendars in order to ensure virtual meetings aren't booked during the in-person events. 

Is there a better process for this? Does this make sense? 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Josh
Solution
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi @AWard,

I cannot think of a great workaround to automate this process. The ESM would need to have availability on the calendar when they are at the live event, so blocking time making the round-robin unavailable won't work. 

How frequent are these events? Maybe consider an alternate event calendar for the ESM in person at events which has availability, but during those events blocking their individual calendar so the round robin availability doesn't show.

Josh

Thanks for the ping @TiphaineCuisset  

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
Josh
Solution

Résolue

Hi @AWard,

I cannot think of a great workaround to automate this process. The ESM would need to have availability on the calendar when they are at the live event, so blocking time making the round-robin unavailable won't work. 

How frequent are these events? Maybe consider an alternate event calendar for the ESM in person at events which has availability, but during those events blocking their individual calendar so the round robin availability doesn't show.

Josh

Thanks for the ping @TiphaineCuisset  

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @AWard 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @SNigam @Ian_Matt do you have any advice for @AWard on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes