Sales Hub Tools

jdacn

Is there a way that I get to accept or decline a proposed meeting set up through HubSpot meetings?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Is there a way that I get to accept or decline a proposed meeting set up through HubSpot meetings?

Hi @jdacn,

This is currently not possible, no. If a time shows as available in your meeting link and someone books it, by default it's confirmed.

If you need to cancel the meeting because of the time, I'd encourage you to keep your calendar up to date to reflect your availability: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/why-does-my-availability-for-meetings-not-match-my-integ...

If it's more about unwanted bookings overall, I'd look at this from another angle. If you need to confirm each meeting, you're making it harder for your preferred contacts to go through this process. Unwanted bookings I would simply reply to and cancel. (I get a lot of meetings booked through the HubSpot Community and my signature where users mistake me for HubSpot support. Rather than closing my link, I send a friendly reply explaining the situation to them and cancel the meeting.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JustinPerkinsC
Top Contributor

As these go directly to a calendar you likely would have to entirely go and delete/cancel the meeting there versus in the meeting tool.

Are you having issues with folks booking times when you are frequently not available?

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes