Sales Hub Tools

LLuik
参加者

Is it possible to limit booking meetings to work emails only?

解決

Hello everyone! 

Does anyone know if it is possible when using the meetings feature to only allow people to book meetings if they are using a 'work' email (aka no google, yahoo etc.). 

Thanks 😉 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @LLuik,

This is currently not possible but has been requested already by many other users: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Option-to-block-free-email-providers-from-booking-via...

The product team is currently not planning to work on this. Still, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The team might re-evaluate the request due to its popularity.

You can help others find the request more easily by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
MihaiB
参加者

解決

It would be very useful! Right now we are using other meeting solutions to achieve this.

Let's upvote this idea!

0 いいね!
BennettSung
参加者

解決

I just want consistency in the kind of emails we are supporting across both Marketing and CRM/Sales hubs. In our case, we know work email drives a higher probablility of doing business than non-work emails.

karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @LLuik,

This is currently not possible but has been requested already by many other users: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Option-to-block-free-email-providers-from-booking-via...

The product team is currently not planning to work on this. Still, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The team might re-evaluate the request due to its popularity.

You can help others find the request more easily by accepting my reply as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.