Sales Hub Tools

hhvaughan
Membre

Integrating Meeting Calendar with Google Calendar

Résolue

Hello,

I have a Google calendar that is now synced with the meetings calendar, but it will only show the current day and not the complete week.  Is this because I am on the free version? 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
roisinkirby
Solution
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

Hello @hhvaughan your meetings tool will automatically prevent clients from booking meetings during any events that are set to Show as Busy on your integrated calendars. 

Do you have any All Day events scheduled that are marked as 'Show as Busy' in your Google calendar?

During setup of a Meetings Link you're also able to set/block out availability: 

You can hover over a time and click the duplicate Copy icon to select what days of the week you want the available time to apply to, or click the delete trash can icon to delete it. 

Find out more here: Use meetings

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
4 Réponses
roisinkirby

Résolue

Hey @hhvaughan could you please share a screenshot to clarify further?

0 Votes
hhvaughan
Membre

Résolue

Hello,

Thank you for the response, and below is the URL to the calendar.  Now it appears to show one day in the next week, but still no more than one day per week.  My google calendar is new so there are no dates scheduled that would cause to block out the other days on the HubSpot calendar.

https://meetings.hubspot.com/sales599

Thank you,

Heather  

0 Votes
roisinkirby
Solution

Résolue

Hello @hhvaughan your meetings tool will automatically prevent clients from booking meetings during any events that are set to Show as Busy on your integrated calendars. 

Do you have any All Day events scheduled that are marked as 'Show as Busy' in your Google calendar?

During setup of a Meetings Link you're also able to set/block out availability: 

You can hover over a time and click the duplicate Copy icon to select what days of the week you want the available time to apply to, or click the delete trash can icon to delete it. 

Find out more here: Use meetings

0 Votes
hhvaughan
Membre

Résolue

Hello,

I found the issue as I had not assigned my availability on the Hubspot meeting link.  

Thank you for your help!