Sales Hub Tools

Reazal

Integrated with IMAP, now do not see metrics for Emails Delivered

SOLVE

Hi @nicolebrenner,

I'm facing a same problem here. I just try to intergrate Hubspot to my email with IMAP recently. However since I integrating it, I no longer received counts/notification of Emails Delivered although it was successfully sent (as shown below). 

Hubspot Failed.JPG

So I was thinking to completely disconnect it back as previous, however it request me to do it from my respective email service.

How can I do it since I'm not using Gmail or Outlook platform? I try to login to my webmail through my hosting server, but could not figure it out how to do it. Would really appreciate your help. 

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Reazal

Currently there is no way to completely disconnect your inbox when it is connected using imap. This is a known limitation of the tool and is something our team plans on looking into in the future. 

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Reazal

SOLVE

Thank you @nicolebrenner for putting my question on this new thread. 

However, I still haven't got the answer on how to totally disconnect the email integrations after connecting it through IMAP. Since it bring more problems, I wish to go back to the previous setup. 

Can I get any help here?

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Reazal, which email client are you using? One hosted on your own email server, or a different email provider (speficically which one)? 

0 Upvotes
Reazal

SOLVE

Thank you for your reply @nicolebrenner

I'm using self hosted email server under my domain hosting (Serverfreak). From the link you gave, seems there's no instructions how to completely remove the connection for self hosted email. Anyway to do that?

Btw, I'm using Mailbird to login to the email server. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Reazal

Currently there is no way to completely disconnect your inbox when it is connected using imap. This is a known limitation of the tool and is something our team plans on looking into in the future. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
edwardrpool

SOLVE

How is this possible? Even disabled email addresses are listed in the "from" section of a draft email. This would completly confuse any of my sales reps...

0 Upvotes
Reazal

SOLVE

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

You can disconnect your inbox from the CRM however the option to return to sending emails without a connected inbox will not be possible. In order to improve the email deliverability of your emails sent through the CRM, we're making some changes to the way we allow email sending to occur. The addition of IMAP support was a move to support more email clients due to the requirements of the changes. 

Providing some specifics about the email client and server you use will help us expand our knowledgebase, so I'm happy to continue to work with you through this fourm in order to troubleshoot your issue! 

0 Upvotes