Sales Hub Tools

jj1
Participant

Incoming calls

SOLVE

I like the ability to call out and record calls from Hubspot sales.

Is there any possible way that anyone is aware of that I can receive and record incoming calls through the HubSpot Sales, using a landline and a PC?

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Incoming calls

SOLVE

Hi @jj1  Great idea; not possible at this time. Not sure if there are engineering limitations to this or not. 

Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
BrianR
Participant

Incoming calls

SOLVE

I think that is a great Idea... It would even be a good idea if they would allow you to log a call as an incoming call vs an outgoing call and if you could tie that to cancelling a sequence. Currently, a sequence ends on an email response from a prospect, but it should end on documentation of any form of 2-way communication.

jj1
Participant

Incoming calls

SOLVE

I like the ability to call out and record calls from Hubspot sales.

Is there any possible way that anyone is aware of that I can receive and record incoming calls through the HubSpot Sales, using a landline and a PC?

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Incoming calls

SOLVE

Hi @jj1  Great idea; not possible at this time. Not sure if there are engineering limitations to this or not. 

Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes