Sales Hub Tools

KakoK
Membro

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

Hi I tried to connect existing registration form to inbox, but it does not appear in the list.

On the other hand, when I ->Inbox->Forms->Create a New Form  I am only able to create ticket forms.

Those forms do not appear in my forms list, but appear in Inbox->Forms->Connect an existing Form drop-down list. How can I delete those forms?

1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

Hi @KakoK,

Apologies for not answering your original question!

If you choose to connect one of the forms as your support form you can delete it once it's connected by hovering over it in your Conversations forms settings. See the action button and click 'Edit support form' and then within the form editor, click 'actions' in the top right and delete the form.

Thank you,

Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

7 Respostas 7
sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

Hey @KakoK 

It's not clear to me which part of the tool you are referring to. Could you please send me a screenshot? The more screenshots, details, and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist. 

Also, do you mind providing additional information around what you are looking to accomplish? 
What is your end goal? Where are you getting stuck? 

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
KakoK
Membro

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

My main goal is to understand where do I find and edit the forms given in drop-down list.

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

Hi @KakoK,

The form would need to be a Support form. For more information on this, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva
BenettB
Participante

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

Hi @jennysowyrda I found your answer here about how the form connected to an inbox needs to be a Support form. This is a problem for us because when someone submits a (non-support) form on our website we'd like to see the submission in the inbox and also assign the form submission to our team like we do with conversations. Is there a way to do this, or if not I'd like to suggest that capability.

KakoK
Membro

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for information provided, but this article still does not describe how to delete already created forms. My main goal is to delete unnecessary forms.

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

Hi @KakoK,

Apologies for not answering your original question!

If you choose to connect one of the forms as your support form you can delete it once it's connected by hovering over it in your Conversations forms settings. See the action button and click 'Edit support form' and then within the form editor, click 'actions' in the top right and delete the form.

Thank you,

Jenny

KakoK
Membro

Inbox Connect Form

resolver

Thanks!

It works!

0 Avaliação positiva