Sales Hub Tools

ViniciusMendes
Membre

I'm having trouble changing the language of the email confirming the scheduled meeting.

Résolue

Hello,

The email that arrives for the customer after he schedules a meeting is in English, but I am Brazilian and would like to change it to Portuguese. can you help me?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

I'm having trouble changing the language of the email confirming the scheduled meeting.

Résolue

Hi @ViniciusMendes,

When editing your meeting link (Menu > Sales > Meetings) click Scheduling in the left sidebar and scroll down to Additional settings. Here you can set the Booking page language to "Portuguese" – this language will also take effect for the confirmation email.

karstenkoehler_0-1638793879461.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @ViniciusMendes,

When editing your meeting link (Menu > Sales > Meetings) click Scheduling in the left sidebar and scroll down to Additional settings. Here you can set the Booking page language to "Portuguese" – this language will also take effect for the confirmation email.

karstenkoehler_0-1638793879461.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.