I get open notifications from myself - how can I stop them?

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

There is no longer an "Enable network service" option available (Chrome v 81.0.4044.129). What option should I be looking for?...

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @indieweb,

My first suggestion would be to block your own IP address to see if this resolves the issue. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Thank you for the reply Jennie.

I’d love a way to block my IP address as I rove with my mobile devices, but since were all working from home, I should be ok with blocking Judy my home one for now.

We still need a solution to this.

CJ
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Blocking you own IP address isn't a solution to this issue. Most ISPs issue dynamic IP addresses as I'm sure you're aware. So constantly updating one's blocked IP address isn't a long-term/viable solution.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Visitor
But what about from my mobile. I’m getting the same issues, I’m using the HubSpot mobile app and email access from my phone! Please help
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @Jiji , 

I believe the best solution for you in the mobile view would be Blocking HubSpot Sales email open and click tracking from certain IP addresses.

I hope this helps.

Pam

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes