I dont want to send meeting notifications to users

Liher

Hi comunity,

I want to change the meeting notifications wile I schedule a meeting. The point is not to send mails to the users if I schedule a meeting with them in a deal.

I add that I want to keep the notification to rthe hubspot howner, just want to delete the notification to the user linked to the meeting/deal.

Best regards

Liher Romero

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Liher

Can you please clarify where in the portal you are looking to edit the email reminder? Is this a reminder email from the meetings notification, or something else? 

The more screenshots and detail you can provide, the better we can advise on next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Daz
Participant

Hi,

I have a similar issue. When scheduling an appointment inside of a deal, I would like the option to not send an invite to them. Preferably I would like this set as default.

I want to use the scheduling feature to book actions for myself, such as a site visit, but dont want to bug the contact about it.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hey @Daz

The invite won't go out if you remove the contact from the "add an attendee" section of the 'schedule' tab. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 11.51.01 AM.png

If you are working in a different part of the tool, please send along additional information and screenshots. 

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
Daz
Participant

Thanks @jennysowyrda

Thats perfect, I can now add the scheduled task without sending a meeting request to the client.

Cheers

0 Upvotes
joelvc

Thanks.

If you don't attach it to a user, then it won't show up on the user profile. Is that right?

What I am interested in is to place a meeting on my calendar and in the client's profile but not send a notification. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @joelvc,

You can log the meeting on your calendar externally and then log an activity on the contact's timeline (type: meeting), which will update their record without creating a meeting invite.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes