Sales Hub Tools

BingelBP

I can't link to google calendar

SOLVE

I try to linked the option "meeting" to my google caledar but it doesn't work.

I agreed that Hubspot need to have access to my google accoount but I get the message

that something goes wrong and I should contact the support. What can I do here?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BingelBP
Solution

SOLVE
I found the mistake and have fixed it. The problem was the IMAP folder draft in Gmail. The error message was com.hubspot.signals.facsimile.exception.attributefoldernotpresentexception: no folder with attribute \drafts : no folder with attribute \drafts

Thanks for helping

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BingelBP,

Can you please confirm this issue occurs across multiple browsers, after clearing your cache and in an incognito window. 

If you're still stuck, please share the email address associated with the user you're trying to set this up for, as well as a screenshot of what you are seeing.

The more details, screenshots and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
BingelBP
Solution

SOLVE
I found the mistake and have fixed it. The problem was the IMAP folder draft in Gmail. The error message was com.hubspot.signals.facsimile.exception.attributefoldernotpresentexception: no folder with attribute \drafts : no folder with attribute \drafts

Thanks for helping
gPerez

SOLVE

I am dealing with the same, but I do not understand what you mean... do I have to create the file in google?, 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gPerez,

1. In Gmail, click the settings gear on the right side of your inbox and select Settings
  2. Click into the Labels tab
  3. Locate Drafts in that list and make sure "Show in IMAP" is checked.Show-in-IMAP.png

For the drafts folder you will want it checked off. Thank you for the tip @BingelBP (and please correct me if this is not what you are referring to!).

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
BingelBP

SOLVE
After I fixed it I can connected to google account and also to google calendar
0 Upvotes