I Never Receive HubSpot CRM Task Reminders!

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi there,

I set tasks for follow ups and upcoming phone calls to make. Even though I request an email reminder, I never receive one and I'm not sure I ever have. I keep missing tasks because I'm not reminded that I have to act and it's getting annoying to be honest.

Reminders are definitely not in spam (not even server-side), and I had a quick chat with the Twitter support team who confirmed that the emails were not being sent. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Community Manager

Hi @jeniilowe

Can you confirm that the task reminders are enabled for you? You can see these settings by going to sales>settings>sales>notifications. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 11.01.49 AM.png

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Solution
Community Manager

Hi @jeniilowe

Can you confirm that the task reminders are enabled for you? You can see these settings by going to sales>settings>sales>notifications. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-19 at 11.01.49 AM.png

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi there,

Just tried that and it's worked! Thank you.

Kindest regards and many thanks,

Jen

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I don't seem to have the settings required to recieve task reminders set for myself.

Account Defaults/Sales/Notifications (Notifications are not visible)

Is this something our Administrator can Authorise? We are using the free version.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @DKMT,

If you go to your avatar in the top right hand corner>profile and preferences>notifications>hubspot, you should see the options there.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes