Sales Hub Tools

FPereira0
Colaborador(a)

Hubspot insights-how to customize fields to be imported

Hi everyone. Please, can you help me? I am succesfully importing data from another database (RD STATION) into Hubspot. But I need to import some data that is not present on the default list of fields that Hubspot insigths is capable to manage. IS there anyway to manually instruct the Hubspot Insights to get the missing field from the external database? In my case, the field name is CNPJ. I manually inserted a field with the same name into Hubspot Company data field list, but the data is not imported.

0 Avaliação positiva
7 Respostas 7
danielrnorris
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Are you importing Company Records? What type of custom Property/Field is the one you are referring to? If the data is not coming across it is likely due to the properties being different types.

FPereira0
Colaborador(a)

Hello, yes, it is a company record. It is called CNPJ. In brazil, this is a unique number for each company. The field in the original data has the CNPJ name and it only contains numbers, not letters or special carachters

0 Avaliação positiva
danielrnorris

So you created a Custom Company Property called CNPJ to map the data to on import? If that is just a basic Number property it shouldnt have a problem. What property type did you use when creating it in HubSpot?

0 Avaliação positiva
FPereira0
Colaborador(a)

Correct. I created a Custom Company Property called CNPJ to map the data to on import. Field type is NUMBER with NO FORMAT.

0 Avaliação positiva
danielrnorris

That is strange, you could just try creating a "Single line text" property and try that. Would technically fulfill the same function.

FPereira0
Colaborador(a)

danielrnorris

So glad you were able to find a solution!