Hubspot design error: Meetings Link Time Display for prospects

Highlighted
New Contributor

We are based in London (GMT+1) our meeting links can be booked from 8 am to 6 pm. 

For customers/prospects in the USA using our meeting links, they see times in a 24-hour clock. Those in East Coast (GMT-4) see 03:00 through 13:00 and in West Coast (GMT-7) 12:00 through 10:00, and it's not clear the times they are looking at are displaying as a 24-hour clock. 

They often select 04:00 thinking this is pm and then receive an email confirmation for 04:00 am. 

Does anyone else have this issue? Can we change the time display to show the am/pm?

3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @LauraPD,

You can edit the date and time format under the "configuration" settings within your meetings link. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I can only change it to a country, not 24-hour or am/pm format? Is there a way I can change it to display as 04:00 am and 04:00 pm rather than 04:00 and 16:00?

Many thanks for your help.

Laura

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @LauraPD,

I can confirm that changing the country from the configuration screen does change the appearance of the time from 12 to 24 hours. If you would like for the time to show in am/pm, you can select United States from the list.

Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 4.57.03 PM.pngDate and number format: United KingdomScreen Shot 2019-06-28 at 4.57.08 PM.pngDate and number format: United States

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes