Calling

mattbtay

Hubspot Calling, single phone number

Looking for best practice advice - we have 3 sales people, so we want them to be able to call from hubspot using the built in calling tool, but they only have cell phones since we are all remote. putting in their personal phone number wouldn't be a great option, obviously. So a thought was let's just all use a single shared phone number to call from. Or what if we use a service like twilio that can forward another number for each of them? I'm curious as to what others are doing.

3 Replies 3
performx
Participant

Agreed - we need the same thing. We've decided to use a Hubspot number as our main company phone number, but I've now learned that only 1 user is able to call with it. 

Definitely need an option where all users can make calls using it as an outbound number in Hubspot asap. 

0 Upvotes
kestrada
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi there @mattbtay,

Thanks for your post. Definitely, Twillio could be a good option.

Within our Hubspot calling tool, as explained in our knowledge base, here:

" multiple users can use the same number in your account, each user must register the phone number individually"

Therefore you can register a phone number with our Calling tool and then each user will need to register the same one with their user.

In this way, all of your users will have the same number without the need to use their personal phone number. Creating as well a consistency on all your company reps using the same phone number to communicate with your leads, customers, etc.

I am attaching below some articles that can help you with the set up of this option:

1.Register your phone number for calling

2.Supported countries for HubSpot calling

3.Calling & Call Tracking

As well another option is to check other call integrations available along with our platform:

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/calling

I hope this helps you. Please let us know what option did you choose and how did it go for you?

Have a lovely day.

Regards,

Kira🤖

JNagel5

This is exactly what I've been struggling with! Can you explain more about the following statement?  I have a generated phone number and a 7 person sales team - each with sales starter seats. How does each user register that number?

Therefore you can register a phone number with our Calling tool and then each user will need to register the same one with their user.

0 Upvotes