HubSpot Meetings not showing any availability

Highlighted
New Contributor

My meetings page is showing no available time slots, even though I have a lot of open availability throughout the month. Any idea why it might be doing that?

https://meetings.hubspot.com/ambermcclincy

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Superstar

Hey @bevibrantbiz ...

-1- Maybe double-check that your ambermcclincy Gmail calendar is still connected to HubSpot. That's the connected calendar for that meeting link.

-2- Confirm that the availability within your ambermcclincy connected Gmail calendar coincides with the availabliity you set in the HubSpot meeting link. Only overlapping time slots will show as 'available'.

Example:

If your connected Gmail calendar shows your availability from 9am-12pm EST, but your HubSpot availability is set from 12pm-5pm, no time slots will be available.

[Extreme example only used for illustration purposes.]

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author, the Perfect HubSpot Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I checked everything recommended, and my calendar also shows no availability, even though I am not booked in my gmail calendar.  I was hoping to find the solution...anyone?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @sgagliano,

Can you please share your meetings link, the availability you have set up in settings, along with a screenshot confirming you have connected the proper calendar? 

The more screenshots, details and information you can share, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes