Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

How to view first 200 free email notifications? They are blurred out

Hi, I have the HubSpot Chrome extension, and when I clicked on it it's informed that I've used 203 of my 200 notifications and I have to upgrade to SalesPro to unlock more notifications (all the notifications are blurred out).

So I went into my email notification feed to see the first 200 notifications, and they are all blurred out. Is it possible to see the first 200? Or do they all get blurred out as soon as I received notification 201? I travel, so it's not always possible for me to view all the notifications at the beginning of the month.

Thank you!

alm

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hi @almtalkies - welcome to the Community!

If you're using the free version of HubSpot Sales, you can receive 200 free notifications per month.

If this monthly limit is reached, you will still be able to send tracked emails and receive instant notifications, but you will not be able to view your activity stream until your notification count has been reset. Your notification count will reset and go back to 0 on the first calendar day of each month.

If you are looking for email open/click information for a specific contact, you'll be able to see these events recorded on the contact record timeline. 

If you go over the 200 notification limit you can upgrade to receive unlimited notifications, along with the other features of HubSpot Sales Professional.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

I just had this happen to me also, all notifications were blurred. This is very frustrating, I can understand a limit and nothing above the limit, but does not make sense to me to hide the old ones? And not clear still on the opens and views how they get recorded in the timeline without notifications, they are not showing up for me. Another item is the way notifications are counted, for example for one email I sent, I got 10 notifications of being opened by the same person at different times, so that was 10 counts of notificaitons for 1 email, 9 of which were not useful notifications.

New Contributor

When the email notifications limit of 200 is exceeded, will the email still be tracked in the contacts activity timeline? Does it only blur out the activity feed in the dashboard? Do all of the notifications appear again at the beginning of the month? If someone opens an email multiple times, does each additional time count towards the notifications count?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @Tyler1537,

If this monthly limit is reached, you will still be able to send tracked emails, log data on a contact record and receive instant notifications, but you will not be able to view your activity feed until your notification count has been reset. Your notification count will reset and go back to 0 on the first calendar day of each month.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have to agree with the other users, blurring out the first 200 is excessive. If you're allowing us to track 200 with the free package then we should be able to see those 200 and have everything after blurred out.  Quite frankly this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

0 Upvotes