How to use custom forms for meetings?
Nov 17, 2019 11:03 AM - edited Nov 17, 2019 11:04 AM
Objective: Assign meeting bookings (Product Demos) to different sales team based on specific conditions.
Business process: We assign contacts in our company based on two criteria:
- Company type A goes to one person, and Company type B goes to the rest of the team.
- With company type B as true, we then assign based on company size; < 5 or > 5 users per company.
Challenge: The meetings tool does not allow to use dependent fields in its form.
- Would it be possible to use a custom form with the meetings booker?
- Is there a workflow that can help with this that does not involve sending the contact an email to pick a time or fill a separate form. How can it be done in one step and still meet the assigning requirements?
- There is an option in the meetings tool that redirects to another page. Can this be used to solve the problem in any way?
Updating fields from our Calendly forms in HubSpot. (Not happy 😞 paying for calendly and HubSpot Professional)