Sales Hub Tools

RodrigoAddor
Participant

How to track the convertion regarding to a specific sequence?

SOLVE

Hey guys,

I'm struggling to think a way to track the conversion of a specific sequence that I've been using.

I know that I can check the reply rate, open rate and click rate, but those things don't show me if the contact was converted to a client. Makes sense?

Do you guys know a criative way to do that?

Thaanks!

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Unfortunately, what you're looking for -- sequence-to-customer conversion rate -- is not available via any HubSpot built-in reporting.

The good news is, HubSpot recently released (21-Feb) new Sequence Reporting [in beta] -- a big step in the right direction, but still a far cry from any sequence attribution reporting you seek.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Unfortunately, what you're looking for -- sequence-to-customer conversion rate -- is not available via any HubSpot built-in reporting.

The good news is, HubSpot recently released (21-Feb) new Sequence Reporting [in beta] -- a big step in the right direction, but still a far cry from any sequence attribution reporting you seek.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes