Sales Hub Tools

Osnovyanenko
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

How to track recurring revenue with different multiple currencies (multicurrencies)

Hi! Do you have any idea how to implement this instruction with a multicurrency setup?

My business has a subscription model in 4 currencies. We use Stripe to capture payments and send Stripe values to HubSpot. This helps to segment contacts by their plans.

But how can I track MRR deals in non-default currencies?

0 いいね!
3件の返信
LWakefield
メンバー

How to track recurring revenue with different multiple currencies (multicurrencies)

Hi @Osnovyanenko, may I ask how you got Stripe MRR into Hubspot? It's not a field that shows in their sync tool.

Are you doing it via API?

Thanks.

0 いいね!
NicoleSengers
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

Hi @Osnovyanenko 

I am not sure how to do that. You can try using a calculated property and building a custom report but unfortunately, I can't think of a more simple or out the box way to do this. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @Osnovyanenko 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Phil_Vallender @Bryantworks @AdamLPW @NicoleSengers do you have any thoughts to share with @Osnovyanenko on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!