Sales Hub Tools

AaronD

How to get my meetings link to email me too when a meeting is booked.

SOLVE

I want to be notified when someone books a meeting via my meetings link. How do I get this to happen? 

2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AaronD,

I believe this happens by default. If you aren't receiving them, they may be going to your spam. 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot does send meeting BOOKING notifications. However, haven't seen HubSpot send meeting REMINDERS to meeting organizers.
- see Create and share meetings links

Meeting REMINDERS are configured in your HubSpot-integrated calendar. These reminders are sent to ALL intended meeting attendees -- including the organizer, and work for ALL meetings -- including those booked by the HubSpot integration.

Gmail -- see How do I change default notification settings in the new Google Calendar

Outlook -- see Change the default reminder time

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot does send meeting BOOKING notifications. However, haven't seen HubSpot send meeting REMINDERS to meeting organizers.
- see Create and share meetings links

Meeting REMINDERS are configured in your HubSpot-integrated calendar. These reminders are sent to ALL intended meeting attendees -- including the organizer, and work for ALL meetings -- including those booked by the HubSpot integration.

Gmail -- see How do I change default notification settings in the new Google Calendar

Outlook -- see Change the default reminder time

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AaronD,

I believe this happens by default. If you aren't receiving them, they may be going to your spam. 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer